Wednesday 15 August 2012

The mysterious pants



Jacket, clutch: Zara
Pants: CUTE (young local brand)
Heels: Foxy by Jeffrey Campbell
Lipstick: Plumful by MAC
Nailpolish: Navigate Her by Essie

I almost never wear pants. I used to, but now I wear it once a month (I guess after I fell in love with Blair Waldorf style). Despite all that I just had to buy these ones. You know, there is a thing about me: every time I see a strange clothing item, an immediate thought comes to my mind: ‘BANANA, YOU NEED THIS’. Sometimes, when a thing is too weird (such as my apple headband from my 1st post), I imagine what would happen if nobody buy it and how sad that poor strange thing will be. That way I’ve collected a wardrobe full of odd things but I do love them all. If I don’t wear them often, I just enjoy looking at them.

What about you, do you have some odd stuff in your wardrobe/closet and what is it? What do you think about weird clothing and accessories? Do you like these pants?

COMING NEXT: ‘Shades of blue’ trendy color blocking outfit. Interesting? Subscribe!
Subscribe to get my posts via e-mail FOR FREE

6 comments:

  1. люблю cute
    сразу узнала

    ReplyDelete
  2. Да, их стиль уже узнается)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful hair and your pants is so so beautiful, much love from Morocco !
    Check out my blog and don't hesitate to tell me what do you thing about it !
    Kisses !
    www.kaoutartalibi.blogspot.com
    Koautar xx !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you! I think it's the most lovely comment in here ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with your Zara jacket !!! Oh and thank you for your nice comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey bananafriends, thank you for taking time to comment! It means a lot to me. Feel free to leave any requests ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...