Thursday 6 September 2012

Hey sailor, you should definitely rape me

Good time of day, guys! Hope you all are in such a good, giggly, playful mood as I am today (without any reason, by the way). 

So today here are a lot of outfit pics and also a few recent funny quotes by me:

I’m a professional PR-girl now, I have a notebook.

It’s freezing outside, but I can’t catch a cold. I just can’t. I have an ice-cream waiting for me.

*To my friend, looking through some silly pics* Oh, it’s such a stupid way to spend you time, you dummy...LOOOK! Yay! Two tramps are fighting outside!

The curtain drops.



*Thank my dearest Beaver for these pics and nailpolish, I’ve enjoyed shooting with you*



Jacket: Zara (new collection)
Dress, belt, clutch: Zara
Sunnies: H&M
Booties: Carlo Pazolini
Ring: Sigal (jerusalembazar.ru)
Lipgloss: Russian Red by MAC

Have a great life! Kisses, your Banana


Follow on Bloglovin



Subscribe to get my posts via e-mail FOR FREE
and get a VIRTUAL HUG ;)
  

24 comments:

  1. Haha you sound like a really fun person to be around! Love your red blazer with the blue bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leave a comment in my blog, I follow you and i hope that you follow me! :)
    I love this outif and I think that the pics are so funny!!

    xoxo

    calmintheinmensity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look too pretty in red! One of my favorites outfits in your blog, Rosa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white lace dress, its so great for the warm weather and so feminine, I really want one =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all a billion, you are great if you really like it)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Очень классное сочетание нежного кружева и красного! Восторг!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо большое. От тебя очень приятно)

      Delete
  7. aw I love this post! Your sunglasses are gorgeous by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your look! your dress is very beautiful! Kisses!


    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so gorgeous darling! Your earring are so fabulous as every piece of this outfit!:)
    xx Simona

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice outfit! I love your jacket. Btw thanks for visiting and the comment. Mind to follow each other? I'm following you now :)

    Regards,
    Diaz Hadian http://diazhadian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That must be the cutest dress ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that lace dress and the red blazer over it. So chic!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need that red blazer in my life!
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous photos, this outfit is lovely!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love, love, LOVE this outfit! That Zara coat looks so good on you! :)
    http://violabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the pop of colour with your blazer :) and those sunglasses are beauts x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your blazer!!

    thanks for following :)

    www.rainofdew.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Guys, thank you so so so much! You are incredible <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ой, какой жакет чудесный)

    ReplyDelete

Hey bananafriends, thank you for taking time to comment! It means a lot to me. Feel free to leave any requests ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...