Saturday 6 October 2012

Keep your poncho on, girl. Be afraid of red winds

    Poncho. That’s a funny word. Pon-cho. The shape of this clothing item is funny too, and as you’ve already know, I love all sorts of funny things. As one of my drunk friends once said, 'I feel like wearing poncho, 'cause you never feel sad in it!'. Anyway, I’m glad my Mom got me this poncho as a gift last fall, ‘cause this is an incredibly cozy thing and its colors are perfect for fall. 

   By the way, sorry for my absence. I am a bit ill and weather in here are just crazy, it feels like almost winter, so shooting isn’t really an option. I promise I’ll do a lot more outfit posts and a September favorites very soon. This outfit was taken pictures of quite a while ago and I didn’t actually want to show them to you because of the sucking lighting, but...So ‘yay’ for saving things!

Total look: Zara (the bag is from a new collection)
3-piece coral ring: Rachel&Frank (jerusalembazar.ru)
Jantar ring: vintage
Aventurina ring, earrings: my russian shop Rosa Banana
Lipstick: Hung Up by MAC
Nailpolish: We’ll always have Paris by OPI 

Have a great life! 



Follow on Bloglovin



Subscribe to get my posts via e-mail FOR FREE
and get a VIRTUAL HUG ;)
  

26 comments:

  1. I love your bag and your nail colour!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wasn't thinking about poncho much, but now seeing it on you i'll definitely think about it :)
    gorgeous photos, colors.

    xo

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look too pretty wearing that color, GORGEOUS PICTURES ROSA!

    take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling, you are so thick. don`t wear poncho if you do not want to seem thick

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the rich hues here.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous Rosa...and about that PONCHO...this is an originating garment from my country, Argentina, and was worn by our gauchos, to keep warm!
    I hope you are having the best weekend, sweetie!
    A big hug!

    Inés
    SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what beautyfull look, amazing and lovely poncho and bag. Is bag zara? I havn`t seen such color in Moscow, I have that one in brown color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's from Zara, new collection. Thank you!

      Delete
  8. понравилось название поста!
    Аня)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, мне как копирайтеру очень приятно это слышать)

      Delete
  9. great outfit, you look gorgeous
    kisses pretty
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Отличные цвета)Мне очень понравился образ)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you look amazing

    Thanks for your comment and for following, I'm following you on bloglovin x x

    Jodie
    www.jodiesjunk.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Пончо отличное и сумка классная! и понравились ваши колечки, всё так гармонично)
    пошла дальше почитаю ваш блог))
    если понравится мой - буду очень рада)

    ReplyDelete
  13. цвет божественен! очень тебе идет!

    http://fromprovince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Благодарю вас, отечественные красавицы))

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your look!!! kisses!



    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your comment on my outfit and for your kind words <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are the best. thanks for all your beautiful comments baby
    fran

    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/autumn-colors.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Цвета!!! Ммм... Суперские! И тебе очень идет!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great look! Cool and trendy!
    perfect for fall... Love it!
    Have a great week doll!
    Xoxo
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey bananafriends, thank you for taking time to comment! It means a lot to me. Feel free to leave any requests ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...